Commvault Backup and Recovery provides powerful backup, verifiable recovery, and cost-optimized cloud workload mobility, helping to ensure data availability, even across multiple clouds. Our simplified backup and recovery solution allows you to manage all your workloads — cloud, VMs, containers, applications, databases, and endpoints — from a single platform, while flexible copy data management allows you to multi-purpose your backed-up data for DevOps, replication, and more, across your entire infrastructure.
Organizations need to be confident that their data is readily available across their entire environment, whether on-premises, in the cloud, in multiple clouds, or hybrid environments. They need help to ensure data availability and avoid costly data loss scenarios.
• Point solutions have limited protection and create data silos.
• Additional point solutions are often needed as your data infrastructure evolves, which creates even more
segregated data silos.
• Segregated data leads to inefficiencies, longer go-to-market cycles, and increased storage costs
• Quick, complete, and cost-effective data access, protection, and recovery is critical for business planning
Commvault Backup & Recovery provides enterprise-grade protection and recovery of virtual machines, containers, databases, applications (including cloud), endpoints, and files. Commvault allows you to manage backed-up data and workloads efficiently and securely on-premises and in the cloud. Commvault Backup & Recovery:
• Enables role-based access control for self-service while restricting unauthorized access
• Helps eliminate data sprawl and reduces the burden on database administrators
• Increases efficiency and allows focus on critical business activities
• Helps extract more business value from data which facilitates business planning and improves business outcomes
ONE DATA BACKUP SOLUTION FOR YOUR ENTIRE ENVIRONMENT
Wherever your data resides, help ensure availability via a single interface with Commvault Backup & Recovery. Say goodbye to costly data loss scenarios, segregated data silos, missing recovery SLAs, and inefficient scaling. Empower your team to do more.
Or download the datasheet