Juggling multiple devices across the enterprise introduces time- and cost-intensive complexities for Enterprise IT to manage and maintain. The CT60 mobile computer, with the Mobility Edge platform, enables customers to accelerate provisioning, certification, and deployment across the enterprise. The CT60 mobile computer offers an extended product lifecycle across four generations of AndroidTM to maximize return on customer investment and provide a lower TCO. And it’s validated by Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led initiative that helps businesses confidently select, deploy, and manage the Android devices and services best suited to their enterprise needs.
Fast, accurate 1D/2D scanning and data capture is possible even on the most damaged barcodes. The rugged design withstands accidental drops and falls, yet is ergonomic and lightweight for comfortable, everyday use. A vivid 118 mm (4.7 in) Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 touchscreen display is easily read indoors and out, and can be used with finger, glove, or stylus.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Common hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- Support through Android R, starting with Android 8.1 (O). Additionally, customers using Windows®-based operating systems can migrate to Android without sacrificing reliability, performance, or management features.
- The CT60 mobile computer is the first enterprise-grade device with LTE-Advanced and carrier aggregation for speeds up to 300 Mbps. Provides better network coverage, speed, anytime, anywhere connectivity, and device longevity.
- Advanced 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture on linear and 2D barcodes. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
- Sleek, lightweight, and rugged. Fits easily into a pocket. IP65 and IP67 ratings against dust/water spray; can withstand multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles.