Centralized and secure password management
- Create a centralized and secure password repository.
- Check the compliance of the user's password with the company's security policy.
- Strengthen password security by automating password lifecycle management (creation, renewal).
- Provide transparent and secure access to users accessing local or published applications from nominative workstations, kiosks, published environments or workstations outside the domain.
- Federate the authentication of applications supporting SAML.
- Support tools for application enrolment (ESSO, Web SSO) covering a wide range of use cases
Strong primary authentication
- Perform a strong authentication of users during the primary connection (Windows login) via different medias such as cards with certificates (CPS, IASECC), contactless cards (Mifare Classic, Mifare Desfire EV1/EV2), One Time Passwords (OTP) or via push notifications (Out of Band).
Continuity of service for mobile users
- Guarantee the continuity of service for mobile users accessing applications from controlled or uncontrolled workstations.
- Provide users with a mobile application allowing them to benefit from SSO features and generate OTPs or receive push notifications for login or access to applications.
- Allow users who forgot their Windows password to continue accessing their email from mobile devices (smartphone/tablet).
- Provide tools that will offer users a controlled autonomy to unlock their authentication media (password, card).
Audit and reporting
- Benefit from audit features and continuous access traceability in compliance with regulations.
Or download the datasheet