- With Systancia Workplace and Systancia Workroom Desk, the virtualization of applications takes on a new dimension in terms of performance and optimization of resources with a deployment to the cloud.
- The new micro-service / scale-out architecture significantly improves infrastructure resilience, so your infrastructure integrates more users at the same time. The administration servers form a cluster ensuring high availability via a virtual IP and respond to any request regardless of the real status of each administration server.
- Profile loading time is also optimized thanks to Systancia Workplace Booster: this functionality is based on profile streaming with pre-loading, post-loading and predictive loading, based on artificial intelligence.
- To improve the use of resources, Systancia integrates a module for transforming client workstations into secure thin terminals: user workstations are given a second life. The monitoring of energy consumption and CO2 emissions of the client workstation are integrated, and the carbon footprint can be reduced thanks to the use of thin clients,
- Systancia adds more flexibility in the deployment of a Systancia Workplace / Systancia Workroom Desk infrastructure to the cloud, in your datacenters or in a hybrid deployment mode. The infrastructures can be operated by your team or by Systancia.
- Your client-server applications can be provided in a simple web format. The product also easily integrates multi-OS application servers, allowing you, for example, to easily manage application updates.
Transparent user experience
- Systancia places the user at the core of its products. Depending on his rights, the user chooses his display modes: viewing the user interface of the native application ("seamless" mode) or web application ("html5" mode), on a desktop or on his browser. Systancia Workplace and Systancia Workroom Desk is a unified digital work platform, meeting the full diversity of application needs and places of use.
- The user finds the work environment as he left it, whether he changes workstations at the office or works from home (session roaming),
- He dynamically and instantly finds the printers near him or personalizes his desktop.
- The administrator has an ergonomic and graphical console (HTML5) to control all his actions. He publishes applications, desktops, and manages his user subscriptions on a simple web interface.
- He instantaneously distributes as many applications as he wants according to the user groups in the directory. Many configuration options are available: printer mapping, access to local disks according to the user's level of confidence, two-level administration delegation for access or modification.
- He supervises the Systancia Workplace / Systancia Workroom Desk infrastructure, visualizing the number of users, the load on hypervisors and the carbon footprint. The supervision tool interfaces with other complementary tools on the market.
Security at the core of Systancia
- Systancia offers a highly secure module for external access in the context of teleworking: Gate for Workplace. The only ZTNA solution certified by the ANSSI (National Cybersecurity Agency of France), this module combined with Systancia Workplace / Systancia Workroom Desk makes Systancia’s virtualization solution the most secure product on the market. It features a double barrier integrating a protocol break, restricted access to applications depending on the actual connection conditions. For greater comfort in this context, Systancia Workplace also supports the SAML v2 protocol.
- In a mobile situation, the Box On Air module also allows to project a virtualized application in complete security from a secure smartphone onto any nearby non-secure device.
For more information please contact AlJammaz Technologies or download the datasheet: