Configuration options help tailor the 8680i device to the environment. It is available (and field-reconfigurable) with two-finger ring or back-of-hand glove-mount options, and can use slim or extended batteries to suit the duty cycle, shift length, and size/weight priorities. With performance to drive effective workflows and durability to survive tough operating environments, the 8680i wearable mini mobile can add efficiency and effectiveness to the most common tasks.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The 8680i wearable mini mobile is designed to speed frequent scanning tasks, leaving hands free to do the job needed.
- Advanced version offers customizable line-of-sight color display, Wi-Fi, and SDK for application development, enabling the 8680i device to support streamlined workflows as a standalone device, replacing scanner + mobile computer alternatives
- Field-reconfigurable accessories to the device module enable two-finger triggered ring or glove form factor; extended or slim batteries tailor size/ weight to duty cycle needs; Standard or Advanced versions to fit workflow needs.
- Engineered for 2,000 0.5 meter (1.6 feet) tumbles, the 8680i wearable mini mobile is built to endure rugged work environments.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence workflow analytics to manage battery population lifecycle, ensuring uninterrupted full-shift operation; simple deployment of setting and firmware updates
Or download the datasheet