The ThinkSystem DE4000H Storage Array scales up to 192 drives with the attachment of Lenovo ThinkSystem DE120S 2U12, DE240S 2U24 SFF, and DE600S 4U60 LFF Expansion Enclosures. It also offers flexible drive configurations with the choice of 2.5-inch (SFF) and 3.5-inch (LFF) form factors, 10 K rpm SAS and 7.2 K rpm NL SAS hard disk drives (HDDs), and SAS solid-state drives (SSDs).
Did you know?
The ThinkSystem DE4000H scales up to 3 PB of raw storage capacity, and it offers block storage connectivity with support for 1/10 Gb iSCSI or 4/8/16 Gb FC, and 12 Gb SAS, 10/25 Gb iSCSI, or 8/16/32 Gb FC.
The ThinkSystem DE4000H offers the following key features and benefits:
- Scalable entry-level hybrid storage with dual active/active controller configurations with 8 GB or 32 GB system memory per controller for high availability and performance.
- Improved performance and data protection with Dynamic Disk Pools (DDP) technology, as well as support for traditional RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, and 10.
- Flexible host connectivity to match diverse client needs with support for 1/10 Gb iSCSI or 4/8/16 Gb FC, and 12 Gb SAS, 10/25 Gb iSCSI, or 8/16/32 Gb FC connectivity.
- 12 Gb SAS drive-side connectivity with support for up to 24x 2.5-inch small form factor (SFF) drives in the 2U24 SFF enclosures, up to 12x 3.5-inch large form factor (LFF) drives in the 2U12 LFF enclosures, or up to 60x 3.5-inch LFF drives in the 4U60 LFF enclosures.
- Scalability to up to 192 SFF or LFF drives with the attachment of the ThinkSystem DE240S 2U24 SFF, DE120S 2U12 LFF, or DE600S 4U60 LFF expansion enclosures to satisfy growing needs for storage capacity and performance.
- Rich set of standard storage management functions available at no extra cost, including Dynamic Disk Pools, SSD read cache, snapshots, volume copy, thin provisioning, and encryption (requires optional FIPS drives).
- Optional licensed functions, including higher number of snapshots for greater scalability and synchronous or asynchronous mirroring for continuous data availability.
- Intuitive, web-based GUI for easy system setup and management.
- Designed for 99.999% availability with redundant hot-swap components, including controllers and I/O modules, power supplies, cooling modules (4U60 LFF enclosures only), proactive maintenance, and non-disruptive firmware upgrades.
For more information please contact AlJammaz Technologies or download the datasheet: