Maximum Flexibility Delivers
Rittal has redefined the standard in Server and Network enclosureswith the TS IT modular system, featuring tool-less, snap-in installation technology that improves operating efficiency while reducing costs. Easy to deploy and providing a stable and secure installation environment for IT equipment, the TS IT system can be easily reconfigured to meet future installation demands. With a streamlined design providing an optimum price/performance ratio, the TS IT system establishes a new standard in functionality, supporting the demanding requirements placed on today’s server and network enclosures.
- Most commonly requested dimensions – 24”/28”/32” widths.
- 40”/42”/48” depths.
- Offset positioning for mounting widths of 19”, also 21”and 23” possible with 28” and 32” wide enclosures
- Viewing door or vented door options
- 180-degree hinges on both front and rear doors for unhindered access
- Vertically split rear doors
- Multifunctional roof design for flexible cable routing options
- High load carrying capacity—up to 3,300 lbs
- Engineered solutions cable routing and management
- Seamlessly accommodates all of Rittal’s LCP in row cooling options
- Comprehensive range of accessories for power, cable and air flow management
- Tool-free installation of many accessories
How TS IT Makes IT Fast
- Design flexibility allows integration of high density solutions
- Integrated design process ensures compatibility across different configurations
- Snap-in technology allows for fast assembly of accessory components
With the greatest amount of internal useable volume, the TS IT has room for everything. New Ethernet technologies such as 10 GB or 40 GB (with their higher cabling demands) are easily supported. Cabling can be routed via the roof, from the sides or from the base.
For more information please contact AlJammaz Technologies or download the datasheet: